Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Burrata, Wasabi Salsa Verde And Taggish Olives
Back to Top
For the Salsa Verde
- Place all of the ingredients in to a juicer and process into a bowl over ice.
- Immediately chill.
- Season with a touch of white balsamic vinegar and sea salt.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the slices of bread and toast on a grill.
- Rub the toasted bread with a garlic clove.
- Cut both of the burrata in half, with one half for each person.
- Drizzle the toast and burrata with olive oil, add some sliced olives and a sprinkling of lemon zest.
- Spoon the salsa verde generously around the bottom of the plate so the burrata looks like it is floating.
- Garnish with the baby wasabi leaves and flowers.